Tourism Loans Program
The Bank finances Hotel and Guest-House development, including:
- the purchase and erection of buildings, furnishings, machinery and equipment;
- the provision of recreational activities;
- restaurants and bars;
- ground tour services;
- tour coaches/buses and taxis;
- heritage and site attractions;
- parks and zoos;
- night clubs and dinner theatre shows;
- car, bicycle and motor scooter rentals;
- arts and crafts shops;
- water sports, including boats, yachts and other pleasure craft;
- nature walks and trails, botanical gardens and spas; and
- Other services.
The Bank may include working capital financing as part of its overall financing of projects.