The main functions of the Credit Division
- promotion and influence of economic development through identification of projects;
- appraisal of investment applications from potential clients to determine their feasibility for financing;
- provision of financial and technical advice to clients from time to time, as may be required;
- monitoring of project implementation in relation to terms and conditions approved and agreed in the Loan and Subscription agreements;
- ensuring that all investment funds together with interest or dividend thereon are fully recovered; and
- developing new products and services.